The new CaterCDA full-service casual dining business is located at 309 E. Sherman Ave.
Partners Deb Heit and Jayden Vasseur offer freshly baked bread and bagels, local vegetables and tried-and-true recipes. They organize office events, meals and family reunions and can organize special events. These include DIY pizza and cookie decorations for birthdays and holidays.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Phone 208-500-1044. Visit www.catercda.com.
Opening of the Lake City Deluxe Hair Salon
Specializing in providing quality men’s grooming services and products, Lake City Deluxe Barbershop & Shave Co. will open June 1 in Suite 102 at 315 E. Lake Coeur d’Alene Drive.
David Kelman will offer a family culture with an emphasis on providing top notch affordable luxury services in a unique, relaxed and fun environment.
Hours will be 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, and Thursday and Sunday by appointment. Phone 208-415-2907. Visit www.deluxebarbershopcda.com.
White Cloud Vape & Smoke opens on Fourth Street
With opening prices and premium products, White Cloud Vape & Smoke has opened at 1204 N. Fourth St. (in the Ace Hardware complex).
Owner Rupinder Gill offers a wide variety of vapes, e-juices, cigarettes, tobacco, kratom, hookahs, scales, grinders, and soda and water-based snacks. More inventory will be added as the store expands.
Phone 509-558-7705. Check out firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brandon Cope Massage in Chiropractic First Aid
Working with muscle and joint injuries, Brandon Cope offers medical massage, corrective exercises and self-care plans for clients to achieve better health. He is with First Care Chiropractic in Suite A at 6125 N. Sunshine St.
He focuses on lower back pain and golf-related injuries and has a podcast called BEET (Better Education and Exercise Therapy) Pain. He hosts a Business Brainfood Book Club every other Saturday.
Its opening hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Phone 208-615-5240. Email Brandon@brandoncope.com.
Now the Tidbits
- The planned Thomas George building at the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue would have 18 floors mixed with commercial space on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Watch for details on new buildings being constructed for the offices of Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- Memory Lane is moving from the downtown Plaza Shops to the Silver Lake Mall.
- Auto Paint Plus is changing location to Post Falls.
- The St. Joseph Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Hwy 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- There’s something going on with the old Owl Cafe in Hayden.
- Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between Cabela’s Store and State Line Walmart at The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 retail lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A hamburger restaurant and cosmetics salon will be located in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic”.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express outdoor car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- Watch for construction on the northwest corner of Government Way and Hayden Ave.
- Coeur d’Alene Pet Market will be at 6424 Government Way.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- A Grease Monkey car spot will be at the crossings in Athol.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- A Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop will move into the old Chipotle Mexican Grill building at 305 W. Appleway.
- Details of the Retro Arcade on Wheels Game Truck will be released soon.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- Pearl & Tin will be in Suite 101 at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- The old Black Sheep building west of Costco will be used for firefighter training and demolished May 23.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- The CD’A Corner Store adds a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off US 95.
- The Post Falls Pavilion food court will be near the intersection of Highway 41 and Horsehaven.
- Michael Patrick, editor of Coeur d’Alene Press, will be missed by this former journalist as he retires to Florida. Best wishes, sir.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com